The St. Andrews Group
meets every Wednesday between 10 and 3:30 in the room behind the auditorium. We support the church through the sale of many hand-crafted items such as knitting, crochet and quilt making. Come, bring your lunch and enjoy a coffee or tea with us.
The May Group
meets in the Henry Marsh Fellowship Room on the fourth Monday of each month. We often have guest speakers and always have a good visit.
The Old Orchard Blossoms is a group of women, many from St. Timothy's, some from the community, who raise funds for and awareness of, the Stephen Lewis Foundation's Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign. The SLF supports grassroots projects in sub-Saharan Africa which assist grandmothers who are raising their grandchildren orphaned due to the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Our group is one of over 200 groups across Canada who have raised over 6 million dollars since the campaign was launched in March of 2006.
The following community groups use the church facilities.
Please contact us for more information:
- St John the Evangelist Romanian Orthodox Church (Sundays 12:30pm)Sparks/Brownies/Guides (www.girlguides.ca)
- Beavers/Cubs/Scouts (www.scouts.ca)
- Ridley Orchard Nursery School (www.ridleyorchardschool.com/1.html)
- Dunblaine School (www.dunblaineschool.com)
- Experience, Strength and Hope
- M.O.M.S. Group (mothers and children, social)
- Commitment to Abstinence
- York School of Dance (www.yorkschoolofdance.com)
- Parkinson's Society Choir
- Music Together (babes and tots) (makingmusictogether.com)
- Sportball (sportball.ca)
- Nathaniel Dett Chorale (nathanieldettchorale.org)